Monday, June 30, 2008

Backgrounds for Blogs

I am so excited that I figured out how to make my own background for blogger. It took a little experimenting but I think I got it! So if anyone wants any designs let me know and I would be happy to play around with one for you. So let me know what you think, I might be changing it around a few times just to get one I really like when I get around to it.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ewwww I want one! I like the fancy font too!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh I love it! It's so cute!

Marla B said...

Very, Very Cute! Very girlie-you are excited to have a girl huh? it will be fun getting a little more feminimity in the house! I found slide.com to make a slide show for your blog. and it has instructions on how to add it into your blog. its fun! try it too!
thanks.
marla