Do we dare say that the weather was actually nice today and felt like spring again? Forget the snow I am sick of snow and ready for some nice weather! Here's a reason that I love spring, all the pictures I can get and I didn't have to go far to get them!
The one is from our tree in the front yard, we didn't have these bloom last year since the tree was too little, so this was a pleasant suprise!
The next three are from my neighbors flowers, I want to get some planted in ours, but I have always hated weeding so not sure if I want to do it again. I did plant some in our old house so I should get some done in ours! Maybe someday...

Sunday, May 4, 2008
Should We Say It?
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
all of those pictures are amazing! You are a wonderful photographer!
Post a Comment