Friday we went to the Jazz game that could very well be our last game. It was pretty tempting to sell the tickets when I saw they were going for 45 dollars a piece! Of course Phil wouldn't allow it and told me we could go to Olive Garden for the game. So we went. We were worried the wait would be long so Peyton and I got dropped off so Phil and Jordan could go park down by the "ESA". They rode tracks back and Jordan was so excited about it! We rode them after dinner to get to the game and Jordan kept asking to go back on the train. I am pretty sure that if we would have rode that for the 2 hours he would have been so excited the whole time!
The crowd, balloon drops and the fireworks were so great for both the boys though! Peyton didn't even mind the noise he just screamed along with them! We did have to do a AK 47 hairdo for Peyt and if Jordan wouldn't have been sleeping right before we left I would have done his too. When it was over Jordan yells "Ya We WON! Let's go home!!" It was a good game, but at the end at 11:30 pm I wanted to go home too!











0 comments:
Post a Comment