Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Growing Fast and Not Stopping!



_________________________________________
JORDAN
I can't believe in 1 month Jordan is going to be 3! I hate to brag, ok no I don't, but he already acts like he is 3 and I am not the only one who notices. Whenever we go out he will talk to people. People always ask how old he is and can't believe his vocabulary for only being two! He also has known all his capital letters in the alphabet and the sounds they make for a few months now. He has known his shapes and colors for almost a year too. I wish I could take credit, but he loves to watch everything and learn everything he can.





_____________________________________________

PEYTON


Peyton is getting so big! He loves to imitate everyone and has actually said Go Jazz a few times at the games. He has also said Boozer a few times! He is getting really fast at crawling and if he sees you get any food he will be at your side before you stick it in your mouth! He loves playing with Jordan and explores everything he can. He loves to sing, I am pretty sure that if we asked he would want to watch American Idol ;)!


3 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

i love looking at the pictures you take of the boys. you are a really good photographer. And you are right all the garner boy cousins are cute. I am glad that everything is good with baby garner too.

Kristy & Miguel said...

You take the best photos. I can't believe some of the shots you get! You have such cute little boys and peytons cheek seems to be healing really well..

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie, imagine my suprise...2 boys with a girl on the way. Hey, I know what you are going through with her. They found lesions on Isabel's brain at 20 weeks and thought she had the same chromosomal abnormalities. They wanted me to do the testing, but I said "no" because it wouldn't change what I did with my pregnancy. They ended up talking me into it in case something was wrong so that I could mentally prepare for it. It's so scary how they can scare people into having an abortion.
Anyway, adorable boys! What else is going on in your life? It's been a long time!