With everything else going on I forgot to post this. Two weeks ago Jordan was the DDR King with my sisters' game. He loved just dancing and never got tired. He would challenge everyone. He never really hit the arrows, but it sure was funny to watch him dance. He also did a few numbers from Polar Express for us including the Hot Chocolate dance. Hmm...maybe I should find a dance class to enroll him in for the summer!
I didn't have my camera so you have to deal with my camera phone!
Also I just liked this picture, just one nice day we had and Jordan just chased the bubbles around. I love when we can get him running around because he usually wants to take a nap after!
I have a new song on my playlist called Little Wonders by Rob Thomas. Jordan wanted me to put this song on and play it over and over again. Guess why? Because it is from the movie Robinsons. It just cracks me up that he knew that and wanted to hear it again and again. I about said just go watch it so you can hear it ;)! However Zathura was on TV last night so Jordan and I watched it. He thought it was so cool because they went to space. He choose to watch that over the Jazz game too!











0 comments:
Post a Comment