Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tickets Please....

If you come over to our house there is a 90 percent chance that Polar Express is going in the background. Jordan LOVES that movie and if I shut it off because he is off playing he'll run immediately to the room and say I was watching that! He has four Thomas and friends trains that we have to take everywhere and it has to be those 4! We have to tear the house apart if we can only find 3! In other words Jordan loves, oh sorry we need another capital LOVE to express how much he really does LOVE trains.

So yesterday we decided to take the UTA Front Runner from Woods Cross to Ogden. It took about 2 hours (oops we thought it would take an hour) and Jordan was mesmerized the whole time. We sat at the top. It was pretty busy we didn't get seats until the next stop and only because two really nice boys asked if we wanted to sit there before they did. We did have to share seats the whole way to Ogden, but then on the way back it was less crowded so we got the four seats. Well mostly I did move Peyton so a guy could sit down for 10 minutes.

Waiting for the train...

Picture 003

They heard a train and got really excited...too bad it wasn't the UTA. Oh and two minutes after I said I was holding down Peyton's hand so he wouldn't take off the hat so it wouldn't land in the tracks the wind blew both their hats onto the track! A guy walking by jumped down and grabbed them for us!

Picture 006

There it is!

Picture 007

When we got a seat finally!

Picture 012

Picture 024

Picture 078

This was Jordan most of the time!

Picture 106

Picture 116

Picture 086

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh that looks like so much fun..i know I say this all the time..but you have the most adorable boys ever!!

Camille said...

I'm so jealous! I was sad I never got down there while it was free! Oh well. I am so glad that you guys went and took advantage of it!