Alright if you can tell what we are having you can know!



Alright I am just kidding, we are adding some pink to this house of blue!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
It's A...
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Congrats Cassie and Phil! The First Girl that is so exciting. I am excited for you! I was hopin' for a girl!
yeah!!! its a girl!!!!
I'm sooo excited for you and Phillip! It will be so fun! :-) Congratulations!!!
YAY A little girl...she's gonna be so cute!!So whens the baby shower? Your gonna need losts of new girl stuff!!!
I am really excited about you! Its about time. On the Garner side, its going to be to be nice to see pink!
By the way, how is "little" Katie doing? I still about her.
Char Bateman
Post a Comment