Peyton got his first birthday card from great Grandma and Grandpa Condos yesterday, he was so excited when I handed him the card. Now he has to decide what to do with his first birthday money... he is thinking of putting it towards a new car, maybe a baby wig, or having some fun!! I don't think Grandma and Grandpa will read this since they may not have internet in Arizona, although if they did she doesn't know how to get on the blog yet... But thanks!
Hopefully we'll have a lot more fun pictures from his party on Saturday!



Thursday, March 27, 2008
Peyton's Card!
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
YA IT IS TEMPTING...JUST GOT TO CONVINCE THE HUBS! PEYTON IS A LUCKY MAN! HE GETS LIKE A WHOLE WEEK FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!
Ya I know that would be fun...but you must not know my hubs..he is the most stubborn man i've ever met...we would have to make him think it was his idea:)
Post a Comment