Easter was an interesting time this year. Poor Peyton has been sick for a week and Easter weekend was no exception. Poor kid didn't even get to eat his Easter candy. Jordan wasn't feeling too well on Saturday either after the egg hunt...poor Grandma Garner and Aunt Camille had to do a little cleaning of throw up. Afterwards he took a good nap on their couch. We did get to do a little bit of fun though.
Here are the boys and their new Easter outfits, we may have to get another picture when Peyton's feeling better.
Easter egg hunt at our park. I was suppose to take pictures of the kids and the Easter Bunny but he was too busy to show up. But the kids didn't care since they got lots of eggs!
Peyton and Boston...Boston opened the eggs and they had a great time eating the M&M's.
All 5 grandkids on the Garner side. They got a second Easter egg hunt at the Grandpa and Grandma's.
Poor sick Peyton didn't even want to get the eggs himself. Don't worry Jordan helped pick up all his eggs for him so he wasn't without!
Coloring some eggs...
Sunday morning the boys got to see their Easter baskets. The first one is Jordan's. He has already watched The Bee Movie a few times, he wears the sunglasses around the house and loves his new Car jacket.
Peyton's basket, he got a fun Mickey airplane that Jordan thinks is so cool. He knows it's Peyton's but he also says that Peyton is sharing. Both boys got kites, hopefully we will be able to fly them soon!
Unfortunatly this is what Peyton felt like doing all weekend. He seems to be getting a little better after two doctor trips and lots of medicine!

Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter!
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Ya a new post! I love reading about your fun life! Have you found out what your having yet? A boy or Girl?
I'm glad you guys came over for Easter. I guess we should have been a little more careful not to get sick though... oh well. I hope you guys are feeling lots better!
I LOVE the picture of Jordan in his cool sunglasses!
Post a Comment