I have been late blogging since I hadn't uploaded my pictures, but last Saturday we decided to take the boys bowling. Jordan loves bowling, in fact we went to the Jazz game that night and I asked him if he liked bowling or Jazz better and he said BOWLING! Of course he does talk a lot about Korver and Boozer.
When Phil and I were getting our shoes on Jordan took the ball and rolled it down the lane all by himself. It wasn't even our lane! He was just so excited to start!
He insisted on carrying his own ball, first I gave him the 10 pound ball so it would roll better for him, but after proving he is a big boy we needed to get him a lighter one since I didn't want to have some broken toes!


Peyton just hanging out, maybe when he starts walking on his own we will let him push the ball down the lane!
Peyton trying to get to the lanes...sorry bud!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Bowling!
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment