Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Peyton's New Milestone

I think those Jazz games are teaching Peyton a thing or two about cheering! He started clapping a few days ago and is getting really good at it! He loves to cheer for the Jazz, for his brother and the musical toys!

We finally had some time to put his walker together and he had lots of fun in it. Jordan was a little mad when he kept saying ok my turn! Peyton get out! and I told him he was too big for it. Here's some pictures:




Catching him clapping!


Clapping some more!


Push me Jordan!



So when I got Peyton out, I turned around to see Jordan decide that it was his turn and he wasn't too big! He even took a drink out of the bottle because I told him he must be a baby...he spit the formula right out though!



What's wrong with this picture??

0 comments: