Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Addition!!!

We have exciting news. Last week we decided it was time to adopt. We needed some help around the house with two other kids. So we adopted for the soul purpose to have a maid. We don't want you to think that we treat our new addition without respect. We let her get the food that we drop onto the floor, I mean it isn't good after that for us, but at least she thinks it is good, we don't want her to feel spoiled or she may stop working as well. However we have learned that our maid will not do laundry and if we ever find another one to do it we will trade her in!! Jordan and Peyton just adore her. They ask all the time if I will let her come out and play.

Anyway here is a picture of our new addition.


Wait what did you think the news was?! ;-)

1 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad Jordan and Peyton have a new friend to play with, and you don't even have to change her diapers.